We pride ourselves in having one of the best installation crews available in the refractory segment.
Our team has been tried and tested many times and can produce a unique experience in various construction jobs all around the different operations in the iron and steel industry.
Our employees have been trained in the execution of the following jobs:
- Excavation and removal of old refractory
- Installation of safety lining by means of casting or setting of pre-shaped blocks
- Installation of wear linings by means of casting or shotcasting
- Removal of old refractory linings in annealing and reheating furnaces
- Install furnace roofs, walls and bottoms by means of pre-shaped refractory blocks
- Blast Furnace Shaft shotcast repair, either from a platform or with our own shotcrete robot
- Casting of various hot metal utensils in steel plants, blast furnace, aluminium, and foundry applications (covers, ladles)
- Operation of modern refractory installation equipment such as casting units, shotcasting units, excavators and hydro-demolition units
The many references speak for themselves.
You benefit from our experience and the fact, that with BEKA you can get it all in one stop: the product AND the installation!